RRC Deironizer 1L ferrous contamination remover
Deironizer is dedicated to removing ferrous contaminants from paint and glass surfaces. Thanks to its special wetting agents, Deironizer effectively saturates the surface and can dwell on the paint for 30 minutes or more without drying out.
- Dissolves ferrous contamination, including rust spots.
- When the product begins to react with ferrous contaminants, it gives the "bleeding effect"
- pH neutral
- Decontamination product for paint and glass surfaces
- Ready to use
- Non-contact application
- Safe for all surfaces if used in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations
Instructions for use:
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Deironizer should be applied to a clean surface! If applied to a dirty paint, the product may not perform as desired!
- Apply a thin even layer on the surface to be decontaminated.
- Depending on the level of contamination, leave the product to dwell on the paint from 15 to 30 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Repeat these steps if necessary.
- Before the first use, test in an inconspicuous area to ensure satisfactory results.
- During application, protect your skin, this product is highly irritant, use protective gloves / protective clothing / eye protection / face protection!
- Wash your hands thoroughly after use.
- Do not let this product freeze and do not overexpose to UV or allow to overheat.
- Before application, make sure that the surface to be cleaned to be cleaned is cool to the touch direct and do not use in direct sunlight.direct sunlight.
- Store in a cool, dry place at 5-25° C.
- Do not use on unpainted plastics.
- Always replace the cap and do not allow the product to dry out. Do not allow to dry on the surface.
- Keep out of reach of children!!
- This product is for professional use!!